Saturday 30 January 2016

CHANEL TOPCOAT





Who doesn't love a bit of Chanel, and who doesn't want a bit of Chanel nail products?  Obviously that's me, so when Suzie from HelloOctober highly recommended the Le Top Coat by Chanel, I didn't think twice about getting it and giving it a whirl.

The verdict is, Ooops I spent HK $250 (that's roughly equal to £23) on a top coat for my nails - that is crazily expensive, and I'll cut it short and to the point, it wasn't worth my money.

It didn't give much of a high shine/ glossy finish to my nails, one would expect a lot from Chanel products. 

It isn't quick drying at all and it took me ages for it to dry completely otherwise the nail polish is smudged.

It didn't give a good protection as a top coat so my nail colour was chipped the next day.

I would recommend the top coats from Seche Vite and Sally Hansen. Both outperformed entirely in terms of a glossy and high shine finish, quick drying and good protection to the nails.

What about you? Have you tried any of these top coats? What's your pick?


No comments:

Post a Comment