Sunday 22 February 2015

CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS, WORTH IT OR NOT?






Who doesn't love a bit of Chanel makeup?  I have, in the past declared my love to Chanel Makeup; so it was only natural when Chanel launched its lipgloss Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss last year, it was on my definite to-purchase list.  I picked up the one in #15 Sensible, which is a very wearable glossy nude-y pink colour.

I love the packaging, it's a 'high-tech' design, clicky type of tube style; it's chic and slick.  It comes in a 'dover applicator' which is what I like in a lipgloss, the applicator has two slanted surface which must have been specifically designed for making application on the lips much easier, which I agree with.

The formula is slightly on the stickier side which I am not a massive fan of but I could live with.  The colour pay off is on the sheer side, and it is probably down to the shade of colour I chose; but I couldn't compare it with other shades in the line as I haven't tried any of them.  I find when applying on the lips, the colour doesn't transfer to my lips and I have to go back and forth to dip in more products as to give a finish that I would hope to get; which is a bit frustrating.  I might have picked up the wrong shade as well as I don't find it looks particularly flattering on me either.  When first applied on the lips it is very moisturising as I would expect of a lipgloss but as it wears it feels slightly on the drying side on the lips which is disappointing.

I must say this lipgloss didn't deliver for me...... and for £26 it is very expensive!

So.... Chanel Rouge ALlure Extrait De Goss, worth it or not?  I'm sure you know my thoughts!  But I would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment