Sunday 16 November 2014

Life Updates and Announcement!


You may be wondering where I have been! Sorry if I have been slacking on the  blogging front. Life has been less than manic and severely sleep deprived!

Yes you've guessed it but I've had a baby just a little over 6 weeks ago!

Let me introduce my baby son officially here: Lear Berry Li, born 7 Oct 2014 at St Mary's Hospital.


I won't go into great details of the whole labour and delivery story but in short, I've been fortunate enough to have a rather smooth, quick and easy delivery. Lear also came just 1 day after the due date so it's pretty cool.





Taking care of a newborn is not easy at all. I think the most challenging thing is not getting enough sleep which is seriously a problem for me.

Feeding front, breastfeeding has been unexpectedly challenging too so I'm combined feeding right now after some serious trial in the first couple of weeks.

Lear is a very adorable baby which I'm in love with! I'm simply just very looking forward to seeing him growing up and starting to properly responding to his mama and papa!

I'm hoping to try as hard as possible to blog regularly. I'm also going to attempt blogmas this year! It might just be simple entries but it's a way I keep my beauty blogging going after becoming a mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment