Wednesday 17 September 2014

NIP + FAB DEEP CLEANSING FIX REVIEW




If you are a regular here on Borb you would know my love for a good cleansing balm, it's soothing, clean and easy.  If you want to read a couple of my reviews, you can click here and here.

A few months ago, I completely ran out of all of my cleansing balm so I was in the market for a new one.  I was not in a spendy mood so I wanted something a little price-friendly on my wallet.  I stumbled across NIP + FAB Deep Cleansing Fix in Boots.  I've heard of good things about this brand so I thought let's give it a try.  I was also really attracted by how reasonably priced this was, for £7.95 you get 300ml products, it's a massive tub.  

I'm half way through the tub, and have been using it every night for the past few months; I think I have formed a better view on this.

As you can see from the picture above, it looks like quite a thick and creamy texture and it is.  It's one of the thickest texture cleansing balms I have tried.  I have to say the first time when I dug my fingers in I didn't like it because it's a little too thick, but as I use it more often, I am better at controlling how much product I need for my whole face.  I use this as part of my double facial cleanse process, I massage my face and neck with this, it doesn't irritate my eyes so it's great to cleanse off any remaining eye makeup that I have left on my face.  I like using a hot steamy flannel to wipe off all the products, then I'm left with a very clean face.  I wouldn't recommend this to oily skin girl as it does feel quite moisturising to my face, which I have dry skin.  Although it doesn't feel greasy at all and doesn't leave like an oil-film on my face after washing.  This survived through the hot summer that we had so that's quite a test on the product, and am sure this will be even more soothing and moisturising for the skin during the winter.  

If you don't have a big budget or not prepared to pay a lot of money on a cleansing balm, or someone who wants to give cleansing balm/cream a try, I would recommend this product to you.  To be honest though, I'm half way through this tub and feel a little tired of using up the rest.... perhaps I've used better ones in the past, so I might just keep this to one side and get something else instead.

Are you a cleansing balm kind of girl?  What have you tried and what do you recommend?





No comments:

Post a Comment