Tuesday 27 May 2014

NEW LIPGLOSSES COMING TO TOWN: ColorStay Moisture Stain


Have you had enough of new lip glosses yet?  Or are you already looking forward to trying out something new in the market?  Revlon's latest lipgloss: ColorStay Moisture Stain has caught my eyes when I was watching Hong Kong Beauty Blogger AHFA Makeup (Flower)'s vlog   She attended the Spiderman movie premium night, where Revlon had a stand there.  She showed us the latest launch of these beautifully packaged ColorStay Moisture Stain!

Wow I love the square and black packaging, the colour looks sensational, too!  It will become available in Hong Kong in June.  So I tweeted Revlon to find out when this will be available in London:



And the answer is, AUGUST!  Hooray!  I'm so excited about these 12 new different shades for this lip stain, they are all named after 12 of the greatest cities in the world.  I bet, the London one will be a big hit when it made to the shelf here in the UK.  I think I'm also interested in Crush/ Cannes a corally pink shade, and Rush/ Rio a fuchsia pink shade.



Which would be your pick of shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment