Wednesday 4 December 2013

My office beauty essentials


I cannot believe I got myself a job (part time, luckily) just a month after I was back in Hong Kong. It feels surreal working here, it's definitely not for the faint hearted. Working in Hong Kong is very tough, the intensity of the workload makes me feel unbreathable.... But I do feel at least I'm doing something albeit a crappy paid job.

Anyway, I still managed to fill my work drawers with a few beauty essentials which I want to share with you.

My hands get very dry, especially after I wash my hands. I'm currently using up Rose hand cream by L'occitane. I like anything rose scented, it's not too sweet but it's a fresh floral scent that wakes me up. L'occitane handcreams never fail to disappoint, it's moisturising enough but not leaving your hands greasy at all.

As I needed a new, and slightly larger size hand cream I went to Sasa and picked this Hand Veil hand cream for hand and nails by Metholatum. I didn't know what to expect but the reason why I chose this was because I needed a hand cream that is functional and performs. I wanted something no fuss!  It surprised me in a very good way! Not only does it moisturise my hands it also hydrates my nails and cuticles as they tend to go dry and rough quite easily. The moisturising power lasts very long, too. I'm very pleased with it!


Whilst my hands get dry, my lips get chapped! I have just way too many lip balms lying around everywhere. I am using this beer flavoured lip balm by Manufacktura from Prague. It's in a squeezy tube which is very handy when it comes to applying onto the lips. It does carry a flavour but I'm not too convinced it's beer... It doesn't 'taste' alcoholic though. It's a light textured lip balm and it hydrates my lips well. 

I also keep a NYX lipgloss in my drawer at work, too. Sometimes I just can't be bothered to look for my lipsticks inside my makeup pouch from my handbag, coz I'm just way too busy at work I simply don't have time to trawl through my handbag!

What's your beauty essentials at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment