Wednesday 11 December 2013

Early Christmas Present from London!


Christmas has come a little early for me in Hong Kong!  Thank you to my friends Mr and Mrs Liu in London.  I have completely forgotten about keeping the parcel I received in the post tonight until Christmas day to unwrap them.

As soon as I saw this little square shape box being wrapped with Space NK tissue paper, I lost my sensibility and ripped off the paper instinctly.  I saw this very cute bauble by this works.



This is This Works' Beauty Shimmer Ball.  The beauty ball is a multi-coloured tinned ball which you can use as a decorative bauble on your christmas tree or in fact, hang it up anywhere in the house to just add that little extra beauty touch to any beauty junkies leading up to the christmas period.


Inside this beauty ball, comes the shimmer balm which you can dab on lips, cheekbones, eyes or décolleté for a subtle shimmer.

I cannot wait to start using it!


I have never used anything by This Works but have heard so many brilliant things about this brand.

Thank you my friend for knowing me so well.

Perhaps this has given you an idea of a Christmas present that you want to buy for one of your friends?

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment