Monday 16 September 2013

What's in my travel makeup bag? #2 Overnight brush-less makeup




Hope you like another edition of "whats in my beauty bag",this time for an overnight version. I was away in Guildford (where my husband and I went to university) for an overnight break with my husband last month.  Because it was just an overnight trip, I just couldn't be bothered to pack crazy so I kept my makeup bag to an absolute minimum and only brought with me the essentials.  I also didn't bring any brushes with me but relied only on my fingers.

Here's my 10-pieces overnight makeup bag:


As I said above I didn't want to bring any brushes, so when I thought about what makeup I brought, they had to be no-fuss, fingers friendly products.  Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation is a no brainer, I teamed this up with my hourglass hidden corrective concealer which can be used as both a highlighter as well as a concealer - there, my base is done and near perfect!

I love applying highlighter on my face and I'm grateful for benefit girl meets pearl liquid pearl for face (from the Priming with the Stars set).  It's a pearly pale pink liquid highlighter which is watery in texture, very easy to blend with fingers, in fact it is perfect.  It doesn't make you look like a disco ball but a healthy glow.  Love this as my travel must have highlighter especially if you don't want to carry any brushes with you.

My Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in shade 025 Peach Parfait is a lip balm/ lip stick 2-in-1 formula which gives both the moisture and pigment that your lips need.  You can build it up to intensify the colour or just layer it thinly to give a sheer finish.


Other products brought:

Does this look like something you would pack if you were going on an overnight trip?  Do you pack less or more products?

No comments:

Post a Comment