Friday 6 September 2013

New In: Vaseline Paint The Town Red Lip Tint Limited Edition




Just when I was getting rid of my current stash of Vaseline (I have way too many lip balms going on in my life!), there is a new one just released!  Every time when there is a new limited edition vaseline launched, I just couldn't resist but to dash down to Selfridges to get it!


Vaseline Paint The Town Lip Tint Limited Edition (£3.49) exclusively available in Selfridges for a limited time only.  At first when I opened the lid and saw the content I was quite taken aback because of this very intense red colour.


However, don't be freaked out by the intense deep red colour!  As I applied on my lips, it actually appears very sheer, as the product stated, it gives a tint of red colour on my lips, and provide an 'au naturel' finish.  It also has a yummy fruit jelly scent. It is, as you would expect, very moisturising to the lip and I found this formula stays on longer than other vaselines I've tried.


I think this would be perfect to wear in Autumn especially for girls who have dry lips and sometimes can't be bothered to wear colours.


Are you tempted to get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment