Monday 26 August 2013

Sephora haul in Paris


The shopping spree continues in Paris. I went to Sephora today, boy oh boy it's the biggest Sephora I've ever seen to-date!

Look at the depth of the shop floor

Me and my sister Forksandbrushes 



I didn't go mad at all this time as it wasn't long ago I visited one in Prague. However I knew I would regret it if I didn't pick up anything whatsoever. So the little voice inside me directed my physicality hence I picked up a couple of things


A concealer brush #57 by Sephora and an Aqua eyeshadow cream in shade #16


It's this beautiful champagne pink colour. It's shimmery yet very subtle and the colour stays put well as I own another gold colour already and have had enjoyed it immensely hence I decided to pick up another one.


I don't have many brushes for concealing so when I saw this one by Sephora, it looks like a the right size and the brush looks and feels really soft and fluffy.


It also comes with a plastic shield to protect the brush, how cute is that!


I still have another day in Paris but not quite sure if I'll have another chance to go shopping yet! If I do I'll definitely share with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment