Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lippy edit #2: Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick


I am a fan of Soap and Glory products.  I have used its hand cream which smells heavenly, light weight but hydrating.  I have also used S&P shower cream, shampoo and condition.  Makeup wise, I am currently enjoying their Lid Stuff Flawless Finish Shadow, Archery Brow Tint and Pencil which I use religiously everyday, and the very pretty Love at First Blush Multi-Shade Blushing Powder which gives such a natural glow finish, great for using it alone or on top of any blusher you already have on your face.

So, what's next?

This time, I caved in to Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick.  I have been hearing so much about this for such a long time, everyone seems to only have .  I thought let's give it a try.


Whilst everyone loves bright lips in this summer, I am constantly searching for my perfect nude colour. This is why I chose the shade 'Nudist' for this Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick.

It comes in a pencil shape, like a chubby stick.  I am not a massive fan of chubby stick myself so I wasn't drawn to it because of the design.


Similar to other S&P products, it carries a sweet scent to it.  This lip gloss is no exception - it's sweet but not intensely sweet that you want to 'eat your lipsticks'...... I like it.  So far, so good!

The colour pay off is sheer, as you can see on the swatch on my hand in the picture below.  It is a pale nude-pink colour, it's got a glossy finish which lives up to the product's intention: a 3D lip volume effect.



Under natural light



It is a very moisturising and hydrating lip gloss yet it isn't sticky - I guess it's great for wear on a windy day - no hair sticking to your lips.  I don't need to wear a lip balm underneath and my lips won't go drying just wearing this lip gloss.  Another plus point from me!  It is also very easy to wear - you don't have to use a mirror to put this on - slap it on and you are good to go!


You can pick up Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick from Boots or Harvey Nichols at £8.  This gloss stick is available in 5 colours.

Are you a fan of the chubby stick trend?  Is this one that you would pick or have used?

No comments:

Post a Comment