Monday 10 June 2013

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector


I only  have one pair of lips, technically I only really need 1, 2 or perhaps a maximum of 3 lipsticks?  Something must have got into me, I'm buying more and more lipsticks.  This Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector has managed to sneak into my lipsticks collection.

If you are looking for bright and statement lips, this lip perfector isn't probably for you.  There are days when I just want to slap on some natural and easy colours on the lips, I reach for this one.

It has 3 shades and I've chosen #05 Candy Shimmer, it is a natural pink colour; perfect for the summer weather.  The other two shades are #04 Petal Shimmer which is a much paler pink and #06 Rosewood Shimmer which is more of a nude colour.

It gives a glossy finish and it is very moisturising.  I use this on its own and can get away without having to wear a lip balm as a base.  It also has a rather sweet flavour to it which makes this tube of lip perfector even more girly!


The squeezy tube also makes getting the product inside extremely easy.  The slanted sponge applicator is also great for applying the products directly onto the lips.


All in all, I love this lip perfector!  Anyone who wants a moisturising and natural coloured lip product - I would totally recommend this to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment