Monday 6 May 2013

New In: YSL La Laque Couture Tie & Dye Nail Polish

YSL La Laque Couture Tie & Dye nail polish, in shade #3

The next trend in nails has been set and launched, people!  YSL has launched its newest nail collection: La Laque Couture Tie & Dye nail polish, available exclusively at Selfridges  in 4 shades and will set you back at £18.

There's no doubt about YSL products - the luxurious packaging is just exquisite, absolute candy to your eyes.


This new nail polish is used as a top coat, when it is settled inside the bottle, the polish is separated into 3 layers.

When you have shaken the bottle, the 3 layers mixed into one 'shade'....

You can notice there are different dimensions to the colours once it has been mixed up, and a slight hint of metallic creeps in.

The most unique thing about this nail polish is that it glows in the dark:


Look how pretty it is when it glows in the dark.  However I haven't been able to have this happened on my nails yet, but I'm sure this will be a great beauty piece to wear if you have a special night out.

It feels very luxury once I paint it on my nails.  It gives a 'gel like' finish on top of the nail polish I wore.  I was wearing Revlon Nail Polish in #250 Flirt, a perfect match to this YSL number I have.


How about checking them out on this last day of the bank holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment