Saturday 20 April 2013

Wearing makeup whilst sleeping?


It's bed time!  It's time to wear make up!! You must be wondering.... 'what are you talking about?'

You may also be puzzled at what this little bottle contains?

Here's to review!


The Pure Transformation Night Treatment powder isn't the latest product by bareMinerals.  It is the first product I tried from this brand.  Last year my skin was starting to look dull and lacking of the 'glow' that it used to have, as I was shopping in Harvey Nichols; I stopped by bareMinerals and was sold on this product.  

I was slightly skeptical about it and wasn't sure 'how' to use it exactly.  What you are supposed to do with this product is:
  • Cleanse and moisturise your face at night as usual
  • After moisturising, wait for the product to absorb in your skin
  • Apply this powder all over the face
Does it sound OK to you so far?

It does feel quite weird applying a powder, almost like wearing a foundation to go to sleep.  However, the next morning when I get up, all the powder has been absorbed by the skin and I can't see any powder left on my pillow cases, etc.  I've been using this for over 4 months and it has improved my skin - reduced pores, made it glow again.  I think it is because of the Active Soil Complex that this product contains.

This little jar of powder costs £45, it is expensive.  However it feels like it is going to last for absolutely ages.  There are still plenty of it left in the jar, I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to finish it all!

It also comes in 4 shades: Clear, Light, Medium, Tan.  So if you feel a bit weird wearing powder on running round the house at night, the Clear one might be good for you?  I chose the light one because it suits my skin tone.  I suppose if you are at home, it isn't going to be problematic whatever you wear on your face, right?  

Perhaps you want to try something new like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment